3D Printer Sales – Business to Business
Spectra3D Technologies, a division of Spectralight Images, LLC, is seeking a business to business sales account executive for 3D printer sales in Western North Carolina and the surrounding area.
Earn as much as $65,000 or more in your first year.
Spectra3D Technologies’ Account Executive position is a business-to-business sales professional responsible for selling our full line of additive manufacturing/3D printing solutions including Stratasys Idea Series, Fusion3 Design, Makerbot and others.
The successful Sales Representative is a high energy, self-motivated sales account executive with relationship building skills, a commitment to product knowledge, the ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and a record of achieving sales growth. You will be responsible for expanding your customer base, building and maintaining trust with key customers, and maintaining exceptional levels of accessibility to those inside and outside the organization. You must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team and have a professional, customer-focused attitude.
Spectra3D Technologies will provide training in Asheville, NC at our main office. You will also be provided with the sales essentials to help you succeed.
- Prospect for customers using email, phone and web based communication.
- Make in-person sales calls at the customer’s establishments on a regular basis.
- Introduce and demonstrate products to industry and trade groups.
- Follow up all quotations, writing orders whenever possible.
- Report competitive conditions and feedback from customer to management.
- Cooperate with suppliers to secure mutual business through joint calls.
- Satisfy customers’ requirements for literature, catalogs, price sheets, etc.
- Develop superior product knowledge to handle difficult customer applications.
- Constantly seek new customers and opportunities.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will favorably reflect the reputation of both yourself and Spectra3D Technologies.
- Analyze market conditions and /or changes in assigned territory.
- Look for creative methods and techniques for supportive selling.
- Design aptitude a must.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Good communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to develop new accounts through various prospecting outlets.
- Strong and resilient sales work ethic.
Education and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years sales (B2B) experience required.
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
- Experience in 3D design industry is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Compensation will be based on $200 per week base, plus commission with unlimited earnings opportunity.
Please send a resume and cover letter with the subject line “3D Printer Account Executive” to email@example.com